Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chicago Trip

In June I traveled to Chicago to see friends Matt and Amanda and their 6 mo. old Ava.  Here are the highlights!

I took the train out...


First view of Chicago

 Meeting Miss Ava for the first time!

 We toured Millenium Gardens


 And walked down to the Navy Pier

Then took the water taxi down to the Field Museum
 Where we saw Genghis Khan and Dinosaurs!


 And an Irish Elk...

Hanging out at their home, playing the piano during tummy-time

Visit to the Botanical Gardens!










One morning we made peanut butter banana french toast, a recipe from Pinterest and they were awesome!
 Helping cook
 Finished products
 Hanging out in her swing!

I had a great time hanging out with them and getting to meet Ava!  Hopefully I'll get to see them again soon!  From Chicago, I took a flight to NYC to see some family.

No comments:

Post a Comment