Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Office Color Debate

Renovations have finally finished and now it's time to choose some paint for areas of the house we haven't touched yet, like the 3rd bedroom that will be an office.
The listing image

Some samples painted...The choices (evening view) top to bottom: SW Indigo Batik, SW In The Navy, SW Naval, Behr Adirondack Blue, SW Storm Cloud, SW Smoky Blue



With the SW visualizer, we have...
In the Navy

Indigo Batik

Naval

Charcoal Blue
Smoky Blue
Those are a bit hard to compare when scrolling... here's the images together (thank you PowerPoint!) 

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. What color furniture are you planning to use in there? I think I like Charcoal Blue and Indigo Batik the best. The IB one is a little more blue where as the CB one is more of a good blue-grey mix (hence their names!). I like the Smoky Blue, too, but it seems pretty similar to the Adirondack Blue you painted the dining room. If you want them to be similar, then I think that's a good option. But if you're looking for a little more contrast, I'd go with one of the other two.

    The pure Indigo one comes across as more green/teal-ish to me in the photos. Naval and In the Navy are very similar to each other - just more saturated and dark. I kinda think they might be too dark for an office, but it's hard to say w/o seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete