Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1


Picture of me and 15 Facts
1. Grew up in Baltimore, MD and State College, PA
2. Getting my masters in Teaching
3. I love teaching middle school! (Just not 6th grade)
4. My favorite flower is tulips
5. I have blonde hair that can be curly or straight, depending on the weather
6. I love my Fraternity, Kappa Alpha Theta
7. I'm the scholarship advisor for my Theta chapter (Eta Rho/James Madison)
8. I want to be a CASA at some point in my life
9. I also want to flip a house
10. I love quotes and have them written all over the place
11. I'm allergic to dairy
12. I can't wait to go to Ireland this summer and see where my family is from
13. I want to teach in a high-risk area because I think they deserve good teachers
14. I'm moving to DC in May/June once I get a job
15. Family and relationships are the most important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment