Sunday, March 18, 2012

Picnics?

With all this warm weather it's been impossible not to want to be outside!  (Is it really March or are we just being tricked?)  The only problem is that at our house we only have 3 plastic chairs and 2 folding chairs out back, no real table.  So I've been looking on the web for a picnic table, only to learn that the ones from Home Depot are $300 at the cheapest (for plastic), gasp!  No one wants a plastic picnic table.  So short of stealing one from a local park (stealing is bad), I turned to craigslist!  The site to find everything!  (Except an irish dance competition dress...)  And low and behold, the first post was one being given away for free!  It's a sign!  It doesn't have benches, but no matter, we have chairs, and can easily get more chairs from walmart or something, as I believe the chairs we had were a side of the road grab by yours truly.  But, alas, it's in Gaithersburg, and is 8 feet long.  I believe as long as the guy emails me back that I will be renting a truck next weekend (adventure time!) to pick up said table.  Bring on the warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment