Monday, March 2, 2015

Easy Peanut Chicken

I have a subscription to Cooking Light and I love it when I find a recipe that is dairy/shellfish/mango-free and doesn't need any adaptation!

Found this recipe for Chicken Stir-fry in Peanut Sauce in the November 2014 issue, but it's also online (should be the first one in the display, otherwise you can search for it by name).

Quick and easy to prepare, start the Coconut-Cilantro rice early as it needed more than 17 minutes for me.  I also halved the chili (siracha) and added another spoonful of peanut butter because that makes everything awesome.

Recipe Recap:
I sliced a chicken breast in strips, heated oil in pan, cooked the chicken pretty much all the way through, then removed.  Zapped the broccoli for a minute, then added the broccoli and red pepper to the pan, cooked for about 5 minutes then added the chicken and sauce.  Serve over the rice.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment