Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hair Trim

A and I went to get hair trims today, and I pretty much got a hair cut rather than a hair trim.  That's the part that stinks about having glasses, I can't see what she's doing until she's done and I can put my glasses back on.  So my layers are much shorter and there's about an inch missing from the bottom.  Oh well, it's just hair, it will grow back, eventually.

Also made a skirt this week along with creating a 25 page curriculum analysis/curriculum map for class.  Luckily the 4 of us social studies people were able to work together on the project, but it was still a big project.  The skirt was fun!  It has pockets and flounces and pleats and a zipper that I put in all by myself.  I'm pretty proud but I still have to fix the waist band before I can wear it.

One more paper to finish for the curriculum class and then that's done.  Two weeks left of Behavior Management.  Assessment class and Technology start on Monday.  Almost halfway done for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment