Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update

I got to my technology class this morning, started typing notes and then went to find my flash drive in my backpack, only to realize it wasn't there.  Looked at the back of the computer I was using on monday, and what do you know, my flash drive was still sticking in the back of it.  Now I just have to make sure that I don't leave it in the computer today!

This part is going to get personal.  There's a guy that I've been friends with for about 3-4 months.  I love spending time with him because we have amazing conversations and I never know how long we've been talking, until suddenly I look at a clock and realize its been over an hour and it feels like only 20 minutes.  So I love his personality, and for the longest time I kept telling myself that I wasn't physically attracted to him, and in the past I really wasn't.  Plus I recently had a pretty bad breakup that would just never end, new information and things kept emerging from the closet that made it even harder to deal with.  I was pretty hurt and I guess am still hurt, so I didn't want anything to do with a new relationship.  Now I'm realizing how much I really like this new guy and am hoping that something works out.  But I guess I'm still scared of trusting someone and opening up again only to be hurt.  I know that's something you have to risk in order to find happiness in a relationship.  I really want the emotional support that you get from a relationship, especially right now, but I'm scared of the physical aspects after everything that happened in the last relationship.  We'll see how things turn out, especially because I'm not sure how he feels.  Hopefully similar to the way I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment