Saturday, August 28, 2010

News of the day

I learned this morning that my godmother, Laura has a stage 4 brain tumor.  She'll be sent to either Duke or Houston for further treatment, but my mom said the prognosis isn't great.  ;o(  I also learned that to replace the coat that I ruined at Shack-a-thon (Greek Week) I have to pay $300.  Lovely way to start the day.  So Annalisa and I took our friend Daniel who is living in our complex and went to the book fair and bought books.  Buying books is always a good way to feel better.  We then came back and made a chocolate cake that I have to make the icing for before dinner.

It's going to be an interesting house dynamic this year.  J and A are going to sell tickets for when M and I are ready to kill each other.  It's a complete clash of personalities, which I didn't realize the extent of clashing until she had moved in.  Yay!

My last piece of news is that boys are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment