Thursday, April 22, 2010

Roommates

Part of being in college is living with other people. Don't get me wrong, I love my roommates, most of the time, but there are some times that I just want to scream. And having lived here the longest, (4 years now) I feel that I have some right to make some rules around here. The following is what I would like to see:
-If you're going to cook, make sure to have time to clean after. If you don't have time to clean up, don't cook.
-If you eat in the family room, don't have crumbs, if you do, vacuum.
-If you spill something, wipe it up immediately, not 3 days later
-If you use a dish, put it straight in the dishwasher, don't leave it in the sink.
-If you fill the dishwasher, start it
-If the dishwasher is done, clear it out
-Clear your stuff out of the living room so others can use it
-Clean your room.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment