Thursday, September 30, 2010

zen room and transcripts

I can never think of better titles.  Last night I took the small tv out of my room and I'll take it home next weekend.  I wasn't using it, the sound is getting funny and I wanted to put a mirror that I have on my bureau.  It definitely makes my room feel more calm.  Now if only I could move my desk somewhere else and have a nice big comfy arm chair for reading in here... Next year if I'm living by myself I'm going to cash out the money that I've saved by living in the cheapest place in Harrisonburg for the last 4 years and get a 2 bedroom place so that I can have a study and keep the computer out of my bedroom.  If Annalisa and I both end up in the Triangle area in NC, we're going to live together and get a 3 bedroom place to have a study/library.  It's already been decided. ;o) But who knows where I'll be next year.

The two applications that I've looked at so far are both online and request your degree and what it's in.  Meaning I would have to fill out B.S. of Athletic Training when applying for a Social Studies teaching job.  Meaning that they would take one look at my application and pass it on.  So I'll be heading to the registrars office today to discuss what I need to do (who I need to pay) to get the fact that I've completed every class (plus more) for a B.S. in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, but don't have the title on my transcript.  I don't even want money back for paying as a grad student to complete undergrad classes (which was twice as expensive as being an undergrad).  I just want to be able to find a job.  Altho possibly spending the majority of the summer in Europe is going to make it hard to find a job here, maybe I should look over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment