Friday, May 21, 2010

According to me...

*Toilet paper dispensers should never be installed below the toilet in public (or private) bathrooms.  Why?  Because the closer they are to the floor the more likely the paper is to touch the floor and the more likely that I'm going to waste TP as I pull it out and it gets caught and I have to pull harder and then it lets go and hits the floor.  It's an environmental reason. ;o) So if there is a handicap rail, then the dispenser should be placed above the rail.  It's also common sense.

*Tights should not be sold on the paper boards that they stretch the tights over to be able to hang them on the wall, put them in the little boxes.  Why? Because the paper boards always end up putting holes in the tights as you take them out from the corners snagging, which means then that I have to go buy another pair.  Putting all tights in boxes would mean that any holes would be my fault, not the designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment