Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taking Fun Electives

I wish I had more time to take some fun electives, but I don't.  My roommate however, has 2 semesters to fill with fun classes because she has finished her classes for her major and just needs a few credits.  But the problem we've discovered talking about fun classes to take, is that there is a lack of classes open to anyone here at JMU that you can take for fun.  For example, there should be at least a few basic art classes that are open to everyone, not just art majors and minors, like painting, drawing and photography.  Is JMU really committed to developing well-rounded individuals?  Then why aren't there more classes!?!

If I did have time to take more classes I would love to take:
-Psych of Human Intimacy
-Basic Painting
-more history classes
-another Art History class (the second half of time)
-Abnormal Psychology
-more English classes
-basic Spanish
-dance classes
-human sexuality

I'm sure there are more...I could be in school forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment