Friday, May 7, 2010

Moving on

The semester is done and graduation is tomorrow for all those graduating seniors.  It feels good to be done with the semester.  I think that I got a little distracted from my work by things going on in life outside of school, so we'll see how the grades turn out.  Last night I got to sit and read Blink by Malcolm Gladwell which is an awesome book.  Once I've finished it I'll post about it.  I was going to go out with Julia and her friend, but Jules needed to sleep so I stayed in and watched Real Housewives of NY.  That show makes me happy that there is so little drama in my life right now.  But I do want to end up living a life where I have a job I love, friends to hang out with, money to travel, a family to love and still be able to support the charities that I care about, like CASA.

I helped Morgan move out of her dorm this morning, she has so much stuff!  I hope she can sort some things out and give a big pile to Goodwill before she moves in here. Now I'm trying to pack and figure out what I need to bring home for the few days that I'll be home.  Today is my dad's birthday and if I didn't have dance tomorrow morning I would have headed home already.  Can't wait to see the parents!  But since I will be here, I'm going to dinner with Julia and her family then go walk in the Relay for Life tonight at the Rockingham Fair Grounds.  Home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment