Saturday, May 29, 2010

Match.com

I've been seeing lots of ads on TV about match.com and I wanted to see what it looked like.  So last night I created a profile, filled out some information and they "matched" me with 3 guys that were interested in similar things.  I woke up this morning to find I had 3 winks, which is basically where you look at someone's profile and wink to see if they'll respond (I guess it's like poking on facebook).  Well I'm not looking for a relationship right now and realized it would be unfair to guys to have a profile if I wasn't going to respond.  So I politely "un-winked" and deactivated my (free) membership.  There are other things that I would rather spend money on right now.  And maybe in the future when I'm not counting down the months until I leave Harrisonburg (12 months!) and am living in an area with a job I'll sign back on and see what's going on in the matching world.

No comments:

Post a Comment